SUCCEED at Freeing Up More of Your Time
Your life is hectic enough, so forget about driving to the credit union just to deposit your paycheck, Social Security benefit, tax return, or other regular payments. Direct Deposit gives you back your time.
- Safe, convenient and efficient
- Ability to divide your incoming funds among multiple accounts
- Your funds are deposited even when you are out of town
Direct Deposit is typically used to deposit your paycheck, but it can also be used for many other types of payments, including:
- Bonuses and commissions
- Dividend and interest payments
- Travel expense settlements
- Vendor payments
- Tax refunds
- Social Security or other government payments
To enroll in direct deposit, you will need to provide your employer with the routing number and 14 digit MICR line account number. The routing number is 307076533.