News, Events & Awards
Golden Beer Tasting and Chili Cookoff
Saturday, Oct 9, 2021 from 1 - 4 PM
Join us for a celebration of all things beer, chili and fun! Enjoy this exciting afternoon with unlimited beer and chili samples (as long as supplies last), entertainment, and local snack vendors. This event will showcase 30+ breweries and 100+ brands under the Coors Distributing Company umbrella of products. All ticketed guests will receive a souvenir sampling beer glass to properly see, smell and taste all of the different beer varieties.
- On Tap Credit Union® Pop-up Bus Shelter in Downtown Denver Supports the Beer Community and On Tap Is Donating up to $1,500 Back
- On Tap Credit Union® Awards Two 2021 Scholarship Winners
- On Tap Credit Union® Expands Brewing Industry Support Through Pink Boots Society, Colorado Brewers Guild Partnerships Co-Branded Credit/Debit Cards Provide Charitable Support to Brewing Non-profits.
- On Tap Credit Union® Promotes and Adds Strategic Leaders to Strengthen IT, Consumer Lending and Marketing Departments.
- On Tap Credit Union® Launches New Education Resource for Members and Partners to Help Aid in Financial Literacy.
- On Tap Credit Union® Kicks Off Annual Holiday Giving Campaign With Ralston House.
- On Tap Credit Union® celebrates latest giving campaign with check presentation to Ralston House.
- On Tap Credit Union® Supports the Community With Local Restaurant Gift Card Giveaways and Early Access to Stimulus Check Funds.
- The Left Hand Brewing Foundation and the Colorado Brewers Guild in partnership with the Ball Corporation and On Tap Credit Union will supply free ingredients and the recipe for Colorado Strong Pale Ale to brewers across Colorado.
- On Tap Credit Union® Names Laurie Jensen Senior Director of Member Engagement and Retail Delivery