News, Events & Awards
On Tap Events
Congratulations To Our 2023 Scholarship Winners
Join us in celebrating our two 2023 On Tap Credit Union Scholarship winners, Atalia Lee and Mason Friedrichs, for their dedication to advocacy within their communities. We are extremely proud to recognize these extraordinary individuals and help them pursue their goals.
Keep up the great work as you continue your academic careers, Atalia and Mason!
- On Tap Credit Union® Enhances Team With New Hires and Elevates Internal Talent to Drive Growth
- On Tap Credit Union® Mortgage Executive Daisy Perez Recognized in NAHREP Top 250 List for 2023
- On Tap Credit Union® Rebrands Investment Department to Attract New Members
- On Tap Credit Union® Wins Three Best of the Best Awards, First Time Winning Best Mortgage Company in Arvada and Golden
- Big Goals Require Big Moves and On Tap Credit Union Promoted Four New Directors in Strategic Roles
- On Tap Credit Union® Welcomes Two Strategic Leaders to Strengthen Consumer Lending and Mortgage Portfolio Solutions
- Tracie Wilcox, President and CEO of On Tap Credit Union, Recipient of the 2022 Colorado Titan 100