News, Events & Awards
On Tap Events
September 26th, 5 PM
September 27th, 6 PM
Morris and Mae Market
Studies suggest that 1 in 3 Americans loses sleep over finances, and that we are anxious about finances on average 7 times a day, and yet we don’t seem to take action to learn more. Looking around, we see GROUPS that come together and will help you to train for a marathon, or to complete a 100 mile bike ride, or to start putting on some muscle through lifting. Why is there NONE OF THAT for our finances?!?! After all, when our finances are working well, we have MORE opportunities to do the things we actually love!
This meetup group is exactly that – a community where you can learn about finance and plan your path to financial freedom in a supportive, judgement-free community. We’re here to grow and achieve Financial Freedom together.
First drink is on us.
Find Marshall at the bar, where you will meet at the Bonanza room, at the top of the Morris and Mae stadium seating.
This event is proudly sponsored by Morris & Mae Market and Connects Workspace Red Rocks.
The Automatic Millionaire
October 11th, 6 PM
Mountain Toad Brewing
September 8th, 10 AM - 2 PM
Stop by and chat with one of our financial experts and get some fun swag and snacks at the same time!
Congratulations To Our 2023 Scholarship Winners
Join us in celebrating our two 2023 On Tap Credit Union Scholarship winners, Atalia Lee and Mason Friedrichs, for their dedication to advocacy within their communities. We are extremely proud to recognize these extraordinary individuals and help them pursue their goals.
Keep up the great work as you continue your academic careers, Atalia and Mason!
- On Tap Credit Union® Enhances Team With New Hires and Elevates Internal Talent to Drive Growth
- On Tap Credit Union® Mortgage Executive Daisy Perez Recognized in NAHREP Top 250 List for 2023
- On Tap Credit Union® Rebrands Investment Department to Attract New Members
- On Tap Credit Union® Wins Three Best of the Best Awards, First Time Winning Best Mortgage Company in Arvada and Golden
- Big Goals Require Big Moves and On Tap Credit Union Promoted Four New Directors in Strategic Roles
- On Tap Credit Union® Welcomes Two Strategic Leaders to Strengthen Consumer Lending and Mortgage Portfolio Solutions
- Tracie Wilcox, President and CEO of On Tap Credit Union, Recipient of the 2022 Colorado Titan 100