On Tap Credit Union® Drawing
Official Rules - Annual Meeting
2021 Annual Meeting Gift Card Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or win.
- Eligibility: This e-Gift Card raffle is only offered in Colorado and entrants must be On Tap Credit Union Members, legal residents of the U.S., and 18-plus years old as of the first date of each applicable Drawing Period as defined below. Employees, officers and directors of On Tap CU (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (defined as spouses, children, parents, siblings, in-laws) and those living in their households are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. e-Gift Card raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- To Enter: e-Gift Card raffle Promotional Period begins Monday March 1st, 2021 at 6:00 am Mountain Time and ends at 6:00 pm on Thursday May 20th, 2021 ("Promotional Period"). The e-Gift Card raffle REQUIRES PARTICIPANT TO submit first name, last name and email address. Unlimited total entries, but one entry per person during Promotional Period. No automated means of entry permitted. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Drawing(s) and Prize(s): There will be One (1) Winner selected on Thursday May 20th, 2021.
- PRIZE – 1 Gift Card prizes valued at $25.00 each.
Prize Drawing: Prize winner(s) will be selected at random from all submitted entries during Promotional Period. The Prize winner will be chosen at random by the Marketing Team. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to e-Gift Card raffle.
- No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winners are responsible for the payment of federal, state and local taxes on the prize and for any other expenses not specified.
- Odds: The Prize winner’s estimated odds are ODDS OF WINNING 1 in 100. The odds are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- Notification: Prize winner(s) must come forward within seven (7) days. If chosen, the Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email. If the winner does not come forward to collect their prize within seven (7) days, another winner will be drawn until the prize is collected.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in e-Gift Card raffle, entrants, or, if minors, their parents or legal guardians, agree to these Official Rules and to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and judges and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions, and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or arising from participation in the e-Gift Card raffle or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of any prize that may be awarded. Entrants or, if minors, their parents or legal guardians, agree that the laws of the Colorado will govern any and all disputes. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the e-Gift Card Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the e-Gift Card Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries or postage-due entries or mail; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of e-Gift Card or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the e-Gift Card raffle, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently; to modify or suspend the e-Gift Card raffle; or to terminate the e-Gift Card raffle and, at Sponsor’s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, participant, or, if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian, agrees that: a.) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b.) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c.) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event shall participant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to revise or withdraw this e-Gift Card raffle or Official Rules at any time.
- Sponsor: If there are any questions regarding the Drawing or these Official Rules, please write to On Tap Credit Union, 816 Washington Ave., Golden, CO., 80401.