|Protect Your Vehicle Loan and Your Credit|
|We offer additional plans to help protect your vehicle, your loan and your credit.
The warranty and GAP offered are not a deposit and are not federally insured by NCUA. Neither the warranty nor GAP are guaranteed by the credit union nor an obligation of the credit union.
On Tap Credit Union's Loan Protection provides peace of mind that your loans are secure in case of an unforeseen event that could impact your ability to make your payments.
With Loan Protection, your loan payments are made for you if you can't make them yourself.
You can add Loan Protection to your On Tap Credit Union auto loans, credit cards, lines of credit, personal loans and deposit-secured loans. Should an unfortunate situation occur and you cannot make your loan payments, Loan Protection:
- Helps protect you and your family against financial hardship
- Helps protect your good credit rating
- Reduces the financial burden on your family should you become disabled, lose your job or become deceased
- Is easy to enroll in and has simple eligibility requirements
- Can protect up to two borrowers per loan
You can also customize your Loan Protection package to any one of these options:
- Life and Disability
- Life, Disability, and Involuntary Unemployment
This is a summary of our Loan Protection program. Learn more here.
Enrollment in the program is voluntary and not required to obtain a loan. Loan Protection is a debt cancellation product available through On Tap Credit Union. Please contact your On Tap Credit Union loan representative for additional information on benefit maximums, eligibility and limitations. As of January 10, 2014 On Tap Credit Union no longer offers Loan Protection on Home Equity Loans.