Join The Board
Apply Today! - On Tap CU Board of Directors
On Tap Credit Union was founded over 60 years ago in the basement of Coors Brewery. We have since flourished into a Credit Union that serves our members with a unique experience that celebrates our shared connection with hospitality, beer heritage and an authentic Colorado lifestyle.
Advocating for our members is the backbone of this organization. The membership also elects the credit union’s Board of Directors, which is comprised of representatives from its membership.
Board members play a vital role – in constructive partnership with senior management – in crafting the strategic direction of the credit union. They do so based on their shared understanding of the purpose and goals of the credit union as well as their vision as to how to best serve the evolving needs of the credit union’s members. Their duties include but are not limited to:
- Governing and leading to actively advance the vital mission of On Tap Credit Union.
- Carrying out its legal duties of care, loyalty and obedience to On Tap Credit Union.
- Maintaining high integrity and act in an ethical manner.
- Focusing its efforts and deliberations at the strategic, fiduciary, and generative level.
- Energetically fostering the mission, strategy and organizational success.
- Establishing criteria of success, and evaluate the overall performance of On Tap Credit Union on an ongoing basis.
- Actively engaging in the management of its governance structure and culture.
- Constructively partnering with each other, the On Tap President/CEO, and staff.
- Encouraging genuinely diverse viewpoints and thought.
- Speaking as “one-voice” once a decision has been made by the Board.
- Acting as an “ambassador” to the credit union’s membership and community as a whole.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this one-of-a-kind Credit Union, we are now accepting nominations for our Board of Directors. For additional information regarding serving on the Board of Directors click here.