On Tap Scholarships
Striving to help shape a bright financial future for young adults in our community.
We are pleased to offer two $2,000 scholarships:
Two scholarships for $2,000 will be awarded to On Tap Credit Union members who are exceptional students that embrace advocacy and demonstrate an interest in helping to improve the lives of others in their communities.
- Scholarship applicant must be a graduating high school senior accepted as an incoming freshman to a college, university, trade or craft school, or a current college student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Student must be an On Tap Credit Union member in good standing.
- All applicants must submit:
- Completed scholarship application
- Essay on the topic outlined below
- Letter of recommendation
- High school or college transcript
- Notice of acceptance to chosen post-secondary school
- Volunteer experience (organization-specific hours per month)
- Work experience (hours per week)
Deadline to Apply
Applications will be accepted online only. Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by May 7, 2021. Incomplete applications, applications without all supporting materials, or late submissions will not accepted.
Notice of Awards
Winners will be notified by May 24, 2021.
Essay (500-1,000 words)
At On Tap Credit Union, we believe in advocating for others to help build a stronger community and to make the world a better place. Please tell us what advocacy means to you, and give examples of how you’ve advocated for others to make a difference in their lives or the community.
Letter of Recommendation
Please include a written recommendation by someone not related to you, preferably a teacher, mentor, or counselor at your school.
Applications for the 2021 On Tap Scholarship are now closed.
Stay tuned for winners and our next scholarship opportunity!