On Tap Scholarships
On Tap Credit Union strives to help shape a bright financial future for young adults in our community.
We are pleased to offer two $2,000 scholarships:
- Two scholarships for $2,000 will be awarded to On Tap Credit Union members who are exceptional students who embrace advocacy and demonstrate an interest in helping to improve the lives of those in their communities.
- Scholarship applicant must be a graduating high school senior accepted as an incoming freshman to a college, university, trade or craft school, or a current college student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Student must be an On Tap Credit Union member in good standing. Membership is not required for the brewing scholarship.
- All applicants must submit:
- Completed scholarship application
- Essay on the topic outlined below
- Letter of recommendation
- High School or college transcript
- Notice of acceptance to chosen post-secondary school
- Volunteer experience (organization-specific hours per month)
- Work experience (hours per week)
Deadline to Apply
Applications will be accepted online only. Applications for 2019 are closed. Stay tuned for the 2020 application date. Incomplete applications, applications without all supporting materials, or late submissions will not accepted.
Notice of Awards
Winners will be notified by May 31, 2019.
Essay (500-1,000 words)
At On Tap Credit Union, we believe in advocating for others to help build a stronger community and to make the world a better place. Please tell us what advocacy means to you, and give examples of how you’ve advocated for others to make a difference in their lives or the community.
Letter of Recommendation
Please include a copy of a written recommendation by persons not related to you, preferably a teacher or counselor at your school.
Please have all materials prepared before you begin the application. Online applications cannot be saved and must be completed in one session.