Become a Member
Credit Unions like On Tap® are unlike regular banks. We're cooperatives, which means that our members are also our owners. Our profits don't go to a group of stockholders, they're shared with our members through low rates and a diversity of products to meet your needs. You also vote for our board of directors, giving you a say in the future of our credit union.
At On Tap Credit Union®, our staff is focused on crafting personalized solutions for all of our personal and business banking members. Our staff are enthusiastic about guiding you through your financial decisions with heartfelt care and expertise. From home loans and business loans, certificates and retirement accounts, to saving accounts for kids and credit cards, we offer some of the best rates around, delivered with a focus on our customers.
Here is a sample of some of the products and services we offer:
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts, including Money Market Accounts, CDs and IRAs
- Credit Cards
- Vehicle Loans, including auto, RV, motorcycle, boat and power-sport vehicle loans
- Mortgages, Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Insurance Agency*
- And so much more!
If you'd like to join the On Tap® family, you're eligible if you:
- Live or work in Jefferson, Denver, Boulder or Larimer County.
- Live with or are related to a member of On Tap Credit Union®, including anyone related by blood, marriage, legal guardian relationship, domestic partnership or adoption and foster children.
- Are employed by or a retiree of MillerCoors, CoorsTek, Coors Distributing Company, Terumo BCT, Colorado distributors of Coors products, Golden Distribution Center, or one of our other Select Employee Groups. If you aren't sure, contact us for more information.
If you don't meet any of the above requirements, please contact us to see if there are other ways you may be eligible.
Member deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a US Government agency. Individual Retirement Accounts are separately insured up to $250,000 each.
*Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; are not a deposit of, or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate; and may lose value. Any insurance required as a condition of the extension of credit by On Tap Credit Union need not be purchased from our Agency but may, without affecting the approval of the application for an extension of credit, be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the customer's choice.
“My experience since day one when I met Jenni Fleming has been incredible. Jenni has been extremely helpful and is easily accessible. I have been so impressed with her knowledge and resources, she understands the value of going the extra mile and has been an amazing resource to me and my family. I have been happy to share her contact information with others. We should all be able to experience this level of satisfactory customer service.”Janet S., Member Since 2017