Financial Hardship Assistance
YOUR FINANCIAL PARTNER WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
At On Tap Credit Union®, we sympathize with the changes that are coming to you, your friends and co-workers and we are here to provide assistance. We have served the people in our community over 65 years through times of success as well as times of struggle. Our financial experts are just one call away with the advice you need in the times you need it most.
PERSONALLY CRAFTED SOLUTIONS
Sometimes life takes you down an unplanned adventure which can result in financial hardship. If you or someone you know has been affected by natural disaster, layoff, or an office closure, On Tap Credit Union is here to help. The credit union was founded in the Coors Brewery in 1954 and are proud to have stood by our members side for over 65 years - through the good times and the challenging ones.
Here are just some of the ways we can help during times of change:
to support reduced income
to avoid the loss of assets
to help reduce stress
to preserve credit rating or standing
to assist in avoiding the need to run up credit card debt
to help reduce stress
Eliminate restrictions and early withdrawal penalties on certificates.
Not a member of On Tap Credit Union, not a problem. Just reach-out and allow us to craft a solution for you.
We are here to help!
Your Deposits at On Tap Credit Union are Federally InsuredWith the current economic uncertainty, you can rest assured that your funds at On Tap are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000 per membership. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are federally insured up to an additional $250,000. Learn more about NCUA insurance.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR MEMBERS
For current members impacted by recent events surrounding COVID-19, we are here to help craft solutions that fit your needs and budget. Give us a call to discuss what options may be available for you.
- Flexible loan options
- Assistance with emergency financial relief, budgeting, loan deferment, and fee refunds
- Debt restructuring
- Free financial counseling
- Increased debit/ATM card limits
Business Account Relief Solutions
For current business members affected by recent events surrounding COVID-19, we have solutions in place. Please take a moment to read below and give us a call to discuss your unique situation in more detail so we can best help support you, your business, and your employees.
Business Account holders, please be aware of the following changes enacted to assist in day-to-day banking needs:
- Minimum Balance Requirement Waived for all business checking accounts.
- Increased Debit/ATM Card Limits for expedited access to extra cash when you need it.
- Fee Refunds may be available upon request.
- Debt Restructuring is available to help lower payment, to support reduced income, to avoid the loss of assets, and to help reduce stress.
- Free Financial Counseling is available to preserve credit rating, to assist in avoiding the need to run up credit card debt, and to help reduce stress. Give us a call at 303.279.6414 to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
For additional financial assistance and information on State and Federal opportunities:
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans up to $2 Million are available. Please visit the SBA website here to apply.
- Second Draw Federal PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) Applications and information for Colorado business owners can be found here. Additionally, the Colorado Enterprise Fund is now accepting applications for PPP first and second time loans, up to $250,000. Learn more here. For assistance and questions on PPP applications, please call Michael Shepherd at 303.215.4683 or email at email@example.com.
- Visit the Colorado COVID-19 Business Resource Center by clicking here for economic relief updates and additional resources for Colorado businesses.
- Navigate Legislative Changes Specific For You by reviewing and comparing your options using this interactive guide from our partner Paychex to better understand what to do, how to qualify, and where to go to get the best support for you and your employees no matter how your business has been impacted.
- Arvada Small Business Loans are available through the City of Arvada. To learn more about the Arvada Emergency Business Recovery Initiative and to apply, please visit their website by clicking here.
- Arvada Businesses can learn more here about the State of Colorado’s 5-Star Certified Business Variance Program and expansion opportunities for restaurants.
- Golden Small Business Loans are available through the City of Golden COVID-19 Business Recovery Loan Program. To learn more and apply, please visit their website by clicking here.