Emergency Loan Deferment Program
We recently shared some financial hardship solutions that were crafted to help those impacted by COVID-19 and one of those options included loan deferments. To help expedite the process, you can now apply online for an Emergency Loan Deferment (next two loan payments) effective March 27th, 2020. This would apply to any On Tap Auto, Credit Card, Home Equity and Personal Loan. In order to qualify, please review the requirements below and then hit the agree/proceed button to apply for this program.
Eligibility requirement(s) -
- My income has been directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I have not previously received emergency loan deferment for this particular loan this year.
- Interest will continue to accrue during the extension period at the same rate(s) as the original contract(s) and that the term and repayment period of the loan(s) will be extended due to this request.
- All other provisions of the original loan advance, except those changed by this agreement, are to remain in full force and effect.
- Payment deferments during the life of the loan may affect GAP insurance payout amounts.
- If payments are set to automatically credit my loan, I must contact the financial institution to adjust the transaction schedule (this includes automatic payments set-up through online banking or bill pay with On Tap Credit Union). Scroll to the bottom of the page for more information on this process.
- The loan(s) cannot be delinquent by 30 days or more and my account(s) must be in good standing with On Tap Credit Union.
- On Tap Credit Union reserves the right to decline any deferment requests and that this application is subject to review and approval.
- If you have set-up an automatic payment for your On Tap loan(s), please contact the financial institution to modify your scheduled payment(s)
- If you have scheduled payments through On Tap’s Bill Pay or Online Banking, log into your online banking at www.ontapcu.org to modify your loan payments.